In A Nutshell: The GoFit Gravity Straps are an inexpensive but extremely high-quality doorway mounted suspension system that allows you to perform effective suspended bodyweight exercises right in the comfort of your home.
Product Summary: The GoFit Gravity Straps are made of nylon straps that feature well-designed adjustment markers that allow you to quickly and easily adjust the straps using the cam buckles that are attached to the integrated door anchors. The Gravity Straps feature a split design which is ideal for mounting the straps in a configuration that allows for optimal range of motion when performing pressing exercises such as chest press, chest fly, and triceps extensions.
- Sewn on adjustment markers are the highest quality and most accurate markers I’ve ever seen on any suspension system.
- Handles feature rubber grips that make them extremely comfortable and durable.
- Anchors feature soft nylon sleeves that do an outstanding job protecting the door by preventing any hard pieces (stoppers, cam buckles) from coming into direct contact with the door.
- Foot slings are the most comfortable foot slings I’ve ever used on any suspension system.
- Workout manual includes beginner, intermediate, and advanced workouts with detailed photos and descriptions for each exercise.
- Price is positively unbelievable, making this by far the best value of any exercise product I’ve ever purchased.
- Handles and foot slings are separate pieces, unlike many competitor products that feature combination grips and foot slings.
- The bundled workout DVD is pretty awful. It’s not so much a workout as it is a mishmash of poorly demonstrated exercises. Strangely, the series of exercises shown on the DVD is different from the workouts in the manual.
- GoFit customer service is pretty horrible, so you’re in for a world of frustration if you end up needing any customer service support from the jackasses at GoFit.
The Verdict: The GoFit Gravity Straps are a great product and the price is unbeatable. Although the DVD is awful, and GoFit customer service is pretty horrible, the Gravity Straps (i.e. the equipment, not the bundled content) is the best back-for-your-buck suspension system currently on the market. Just be prepared to pull some hair out if you end up having any problems with the product and you need to contact GoFit customer service.