Mode Athletics offers short but intense total-body home workout routines and exercise advice that focuses on functional and time-efficient workouts using resistance bands. Our exercise programs and advice are designed very specifically for people who tend to avoid working out because the vast majority of typical workout routines are too long, too boring, and frankly just a nuisance with way too much repetition and way too little enjoyment.
You do not need access to fancy gym, or to own thousands of dollars of bulky and entire room occupying home exercise equipment in order to perform our workout routines. All you need is a set of continuously looped resistance bands (not tubing), which can be purchased from Rubberbanditz for under $100.
With our variety-packed home workouts designed for discerning gym-haters who desire more than the typical tedious and drawn out exercise torture session, you will see great fat-burning and total-body functional fitness in only two or three short workouts per week by performing only the most functional and effective compound exercises, combined with the most cutting-edge circuit and interval training principles, for maximum results in minimum time spent exercising.
Mike Roulston is a personal trainer and nutrition coach with more than a decade of experience helping men and woman of all ages and fitness levels get in shape while having fun participating in dynamic workouts that focus on movement-based exercise using functional training equipment (and none of the ridiculous machines and contraptions found at big box globo gyms).
- ISSA Elite Trainer
- ISSA Personal Trainer
- ISSA Nutrition Coach
- ISSA Exercise Therapist
- EXOS Fitness Specialist
- PN Nutrition Coach
- RBT Resistance Band Trainer
- TRX Group Trainer
- CPR / First Aid
- Complete Core, Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Program Design, Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Sports Conditioning, Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Sports Nutrition, Athletes Acceleration
- Complete Warm-Up, Athletes Acceleration
- Plant-Based Nutrition, Cornell University
- TRX Functional Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Suspension Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Rip Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Group Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Group Suspension Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Advanced Group Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX Sports Medicine Suspension Training, Fitness Anywhere
- TRX TEAM Blocks, Fitness Anywhere