Split Squat Pull Apart Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand with a split stance (one foot forward, one foot back)
- Hold the band with palms facing down, and arms extended straight out, with a slight bend in elbows.
- Lower hips straight down towards the floor by bending at the knees, then return to starting position.
- While straightening legs, pull hands back in an arcing motion until arms are out to the sides.
- Continue by bringing hands together on the way down, and pulling hands apart on the way up.
- Degree of elbow bend doesn’t change.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.