Split Squat Pull Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with a split stance (one foot forward, one foot back).
- Hold the band with palms facing in, and arms extended straight out in front of you.
- Lower hips straight down towards the floor by bending at the knees, then return to starting position.
- While straightening legs, pull hands in towards torso while bending at elbows.
- Continue by extending arms on the way down, and pulling arms in on the way up.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.