Split Squat Push Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with a split stance (one foot forward, one foot back).
- Hold the band with palms facing down, and arms out to the sides with a 90 degree bend in elbows.
- Lower hips straight down towards the floor by bending at the knees, then return to starting position.
- While straightening legs, push hands forward so that both arms are extended straight out of front of you.
- Continue by bringing arms in towards torso on the way down, and extending arms out on the way up.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.