Squat Pull Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing the anchor, with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the band with palms facing in, and arms extended straight out in front of you.
- Bend at the hips and knees, dropping hips back and down towards floor.
- While straightening legs, pull hands in towards torso while bending at elbows.
- While performing the pulling movement, step back with one foot (alternating each rep).
- Step the same foot forward while extending arms and initiating the next rep.
- Also known as Squat Row Step.