Squat Push Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the band with palms facing down, and arms out to the sides with a 90 degree bend in elbows.
- Bend at the hips and knees, dropping hips back and down towards floor.
- While straightening legs, push hands forward so that both arms are extended straight out of front of you.
- Continue by bringing hands in on the way down, and extending arms on the way up.
- Also known as Squat Chest Press.