Hip Extension Single Leg Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across hips and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the supine position, lie on back, with knees and hips bent, and feet slightly in front of butt.
- Lift and straighten one leg, keeping upper though of both legs at the same angle.
- Extend hips, forming a straight line from knees to shoulders, then return to starting position.
- Don’t let butt touch the floor at the bottom of the exercise.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.