Side Lunge Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand on the resistance band, with one foot on the band, and feet shoulder width apart.
- Rest the band on shoulders, with elbows bent, arms crossed, and hands on shoulders.
- Step to the outside, bend at the hip and knee, keeping other leg straight, and dropping hips back and down towards floor.
- Stand out of the lunge by straightening leg, pushing off, and returning to the start position.
- Step with the foot not on the resistance band.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.