Half Burpee Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and straighten body so that weight is on hands and toes.
- Jump feet up off the floor, bringing knees towards chest, with feet landing beneath hips.
- Jump feet up off the floor, kick feet back, landing in the starting position.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line when in the starting position.
- Brace core on the kick back landing to prevent hips from dropping.