Plank Jack Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and straighten body so that weight is on hands and toes.
- Jump feet up off the floor and abduct legs so that you land with feet wider than hip-width apart.
- Jump feet up off the floor and adduct legs so that you land with feet narrower than hip-width apart.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.
- Brace core on the landing to prevent hips from dropping.