Push Plank Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hands and toes.
- Drop one elbow to the floor, with elbow directly below shoulder, and repeat with other arm.
- Lift one elbow up and place hand back on the floor, and repeat with other arm.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.