Spiderman Climb Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and straighten body so that weight is on hands and toes.
- Slowly raise one knee up towards the outside, return to the starting position, and repeat with other leg.
- Touching foot to the floor at the top of the knee raise is optional.
- Brace core as you bring knee forward to prevent hips from dropping.