Uneven Plank Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place one hand and one elbow on the floor, with elbow directly below shoulder.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hand, elbow, and toes.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.
- Hand can be positioned wide, high, low, etc, to increase the difficulty.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.