Arm Curl Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the band with palms facing forward, and arms hanging down straight and angled slightly back.
- Pull hands forward while bending at elbows, then return to the starting position.
- While performing the pulling movement, step forward with one foot (alternating each rep).
- Step the same foot back while bringing hands in and returning to the starting position.
- Also known as Biceps Curl Step.