Hose Pull Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing the anchor, with an open stance (one foot forward, one foot back pointing sideways).
- Loop the end of the band around back hand, and hold the band with front hand palm up.
- Pull hands in towards torso while bending at elbows, then return to the starting position.
- While performing the pulling movement, step back with trailing foot.
- Step the same foot forward while extending arms and returning to the starting position.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.