Pull Apart Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the band with palms facing down, and arms extended straight out, with a slight bend in elbows.
- Pull hands back in an arcing motion until arms are out to the sides, then return to the starting position.
- While performing the pulling movement, step outside with one foot (alternating each rep).
- Step the same foot inside while extending arms and returning to the starting position.
- Degree of elbow bend doesn’t change.