Pull Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing the anchor, with a split stance (one foot forward, one foot back).
- Hold the band with palms facing in, and arms extended straight out in front of you.
- Pull hands in towards torso while bending at elbows, then return to the starting position.
- While performing the pulling movement, step back with one foot (alternating each rep).
- Step the same foot forward while extending arms and returning to the starting position.
- Also known as Row Step.