Close-Grip Push-Up Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, approximately torso-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hands and toes.
- Lower body towards the floor until elbows are bent at approximately 90 degrees.
- Upper arms should be nearly parallel with body.
- Push yourself up by straightening arms, returning to the start position.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.