Offset Push-Up Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hands and toes.
- Reposition one hand so that it’s close to torso and slightly lower than the opposite hand.
- Lower body towards the floor until elbows are bent at approximately 90 degrees.
- Upper arm on wide hand should be angled out about 45 degrees from torso.
- Upper arm on close hand should be nearly parallel with body.
- Push yourself up by straightening arms, returning to the start position.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.