Push Single Arm Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with a split stance (one foot forward, one foot back).
- Hold the band with one hand, palm facing down, and arm out to the side with a 90 degree bend in elbow.
- Push hand forward so that arm is extended straight out of front of you, then return to the starting position.
- Also known as Chest Press Single Arm.
- Front foot and active arm can be on the same side of body, or opposite sides.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.