Push Step Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing away from the anchor, with feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the band with palms facing down, and arms out to the sides with a 90 degree bend in elbows.
- Push hands forward so that both arms are extended straight out of front of you.
- While performing the pushing movement, step forward with one foot (alternating each rep).
- Step the same foot back while bringing hands in and returning to the starting position.
- Also known as Chest Press Step.