Sphinx Push-Up Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place elbows on the floor, approximately shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on elbows and toes.
- With elbows directly below shoulders and bent at 90 degrees, push yourself up by straightening arms.
- Slowly bend at the elbows, returning to the starting position.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.