Spiderman Push-Up Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hands and toes.
- Lower body towards the floor while slowly raising one knee up towards the outside.
- Elbows should be bent at approximately 90 degrees.
- Upper arms should be angled out about 45 degrees from torso.
- Push yourself up by straightening arms, returning to the start position, and repeat with other leg.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.
- Brace core as you bring knee forward to prevent hips from dropping.