T Push-Up Resistance Band Exercise
- Secure the resistance band across upper back and loop the ends of the band around hands.
- From the prone position, place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage core and keep body straight, with weight on hands and toes.
- Lower body towards the floor until elbows are bent at approximately 90 degrees.
- Upper arms should be angled out about 45 degrees from torso.
- Push yourself up by straightening arms, returning to the start position.
- At the top of the movement, lift one hand off the floor and rotate torso towards that side.
- Continue rotating until torso facing sideways, with lifted arm pointing straight up.
- Return to the starting position, and repeat with other hand.
- Ears, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles should all be in line.
- Brace core as you lift hand to prevent hips from dropping.