Pull Single Arm Rotation Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing the anchor, with an open stance (one foot forward, one foot back pointing sideways).
- Hold the band with one hand, palm facing down, and arm extended straight out in front of you.
- Pull hand in, rotating torso 90 degrees, while bending at elbow, then return to the starting position.
- Also known as Row Single Arm Rotation.
- Front foot and active arm should be on opposite sides of body.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.