Push Single Arm Rotation Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand facing sideways to the anchor, with an open stance (one foot forward, one foot back pointing sideways).
- Hold the band with one hand, palm facing down, and arm out to the side with a 90 degree bend in elbow.
- Push hand forward, rotating torso 90 degrees, so that arm is extended straight out, then return to the starting position.
- Also known as Chest Press Single Arm Rotation.
- Front foot and active arm should be on opposite sides of body.
- Perform an equal number of sets for both sides.