Lateral Squat Resistance Band Exercise
- Stand on the resistance band, with feet spread wide apart, and toes pointing forward.
- Rest the band on shoulders, with elbows bent, arms crossed, and hands on shoulders.
- Bend at one hip and knee, keeping other leg straight, and dropping hips back and down towards floor.
- Stand out of the squat by straightening leg, returning to the start position, and repeat with other leg.
- Squat as deep as possible without excessive forward lean of upper body.
- Torso angle and squatting shin angle should match at bottom of movement.